Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Hi I am taking over a Diner/Coffee shop in Long beach CA It has been in business for over 60 years with varing degrees of sucess with different names. I am going to call it Atlantic as it is on the corner of Atlantic and Broadway. I want a Logo and a outdoor sign that is about 3 feet by 4 feet. We will be open for breakfast lunch and dinner. It will be fun, casual,artsy . I want to bring the coffeeshop diner idea into new era. It is located in the East Village Arts District, so feel free to run with any idea, I don't want any corprate idea .
No Files Added