Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
In 1962, 2 men from montreal decide to travel to Chicago to steal the Stanley cup and return it to it's rightful place, Montreal. They both have a different plan, will they succeed?
Trim size: 5.25" x 8",
Page count: 271,
Interior type: Black and White,
Page color: White,
Spine width: 0.61"
Who are your readers?
Hockey fans, males, 16-65
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your readers with this design?
The 60's hockey Golden age era feeling
Style and Content
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Mainly black and white
What colors do you NOT want to see in your design?
Describe the style(s) you like (traditional, modern, etc.)
What content must be included in your design?
I have a publisher logo to put in the back, plus the synopsis (in french)
No Files Added