Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
The GrowthPoint Group
What do you do?
The GrowthPoint Group is a multi-national team of seasoned business leaders who specialize in growing revenue and profit.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
Letter size (8.5x11)
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
Owners of businesses generating $25 million in revenue annually.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
Our unique selling proposition is our people and our track records
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
we like our website: www.growthpointgroup.com
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
consistent with our brand.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
open to ideas but must look professional
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
professional. simple. clear.
How will you use the print design?
as a company information piece
What content must be included in the print design?
content already created, please see attached file.
One guideline: our logo must have white space around it equal to the height of the Capital "G" in GrowthPoint.
No Files Added