Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Chris Smith Law
What do you do?
Law firm focusing on family law and divorce clients.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
One 8.5 x 11.0 inch page. Can be landscape.
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
Individuals not familiar with the costs for legal services who need a visual explanation in simplistic form of the fee structure contained within the contract for legal services attached. I would like to have a brochure or outline that will assist them in understanding how the fees will be billed and in what phase in the process they will be required to pay the fee. The project should be a flow chart concept.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. How much will be expected to be paid by the client for the service rendered.
2. When they will be expected to pay in relationship to the phases.
3. What services they will be provided along the way in accordance with the phase and the fee.
It is important that the brochure be a visual outline or flow chart that helps the lay person understand the process and the service to be provided.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
The company's existing color scheme is simply black and white and bone. Any color scheme that assists in conveying the structure will work. It should be a classic presentation though.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
I will present the design to the client in person and will upload the design to our website.
What content must be included in the print design?
The designer should convey a synopsis of the attached fee contract in the one page design. The intent is that the project will assist in conveying the attached contract to the client in a simple to understand one page outline.
No Files Added