Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a medium sized (for Boise, Idaho) law firm with clients across the state. Even though we don't have our own website, on Martindale.com, we are 1258 out of 200,000 plus law firms across the country in terms of visibility.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
One advertisement that can be placed in two season programs for arts organziations. Size is 7-3/4" w x 5" h. We have done b/w in the past but would like to do color this time. The contracts with information about the organization is attached to the project.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Attendees at the Boise Contemporary Theater and the Idaho Dance Theater perfomances during 2009/2010. Our goal is branding in the local community. We want to show clear support for the creative arts community.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Our Logo. It must leave the viewer with the feeling that we are smart, professional, attorneys willing to think in uncommon ways while still understanding the traditions of the law.
No Files Added