Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Juice and Smoothies
How many pages of print design do you need?
We need a 'theme' or collage of designs to wrap our vehicles and print on our cups.
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
Describe the target audience for your print design
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. Our product represents the evolution of human eating. We want to depict our foraging ancestors, super humans of the present and future, and connect the dots between the two.
2. We are looking to communicate our organic product by using hand drawn lines and simple, iconic figures/ motifs that say 'natural' and 'playful' while remaining modern and fresh.
3. Our logo must be incorporated. It needs to be the largest part of the graphic.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
This site has some good examples. In particular, the black chalk board drawing.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Everything needs to be white. Our vans are grey, and our drinks are either green or red. The white lines will look clean.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
anything that is not white
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
(some of these are clearly not adjectives, sorry) urban, clean, artsy, professional, clever, antique, americana, tattoo art, sailor jerry, chipotle bags/branding, sophisticated, informative, organic, hand drawn
How will you use the print design?
Wrap our vehicles, wrap our clear compostable cups
What content must be included in the print design?
Our logo (can be hand drawn as well) Images that depict primitive food/eating/apes, superhuman/healthy people, everything in between. Words describing the same.
No Files Added