Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are Irelands oldest arts festival based in the beautiful medieval city of Kilkenny. Widely known for the high quality of the work we present, we describe the festival as multidisciplinary i.e. there are many different strands of the arts presented. The festival started in 1974 as a classical music festival and has added visual art, jazz / world and traditional Irish music, theatre, dance, literature, street theatre, craft and childrens events over the years.
Get a feeling for the festival here:
There has been a slight elitist perception around the festival (probably because of its classical music beginnings) but this is not the reality.
We are aiming to present a contemporary accessible image while striving always to present the highest quality work.
Kilkenny Arts Festival is a for IMPACT not for profit organization.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a poster image for the 2009 festival.
The image will also be used for the website skin and other festival collateral.
The image must work in portrait and be able to be modified to work in landscape.
The poster dimensions are as follows:
The image must fit with the festival brand personality and values (see attached powerpoint summary)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We describe our target audience as Adventurous Spirits aged between 30 and 35.
They appreciate the creativity and like the arts though are not experts in the arts.
They love the festival for a number of reasons:
- Most of our events are staged in Kilkennys beautiful heritage buildings (Castle, cathedrals and Rothe house)
- Kilkenny is a small city, easy to get around and when the festival is on there is a really great atmosphere
- It is very easy to dip in an out of a wide range of different types of art for free or very low cost
- This allows always for the serendipitous discovery of new experiences
The target are university educated and likely to work in a creative field e.g. design, architecture, advertising, PR, marketing etc
They are interested in self development, sustainability and authenticity
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
In keeping with the brand personality
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1: Kilkenny Arts Festival
2: 7 16 August 2009
A banner that will hold sponsor logos, the festival logo and the festival contact details
It not necessary to include the festival logo in the image
No Files Added