Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Jones Hockey School
What do you do?
We run numerous hockey clinics year round across the country. Our camps focus mainly on skating.
How many pages of print design do you need?
front and back of card
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
8.5" x 5.5" postcard, landscape orientation
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
Describe the target audience for your print design
Cards will be placed in the lobby of ice rinks. Hockey parents.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1.) our slogan is "getting players to the next level is our only goal"
2.) our clinic is for all levels of experience
3.) we keep enrollment low so the players get more individual attention
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Our colors are black and royal blue. The colors are uploaded.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
clean and professional
How will you use the print design?
Cards will be placed in the lobby of ice rinks where we have a clinic scheduled.
What content must be included in the print design?
1.) camp dates are August 19-22
2.) where: Chilled Ponds Hockey Rink
3.) price: $295
4.) 8 hours on-ice / 8 hours off-ice
5.) 4 Day Hockey Skating Clinic / 8am -1pm
on-ice and off-ice training include: stride technique, forward skating, backward skating, edge work, transition with speed, explosive starts, leash resistance, overspeed training with bungee cords, mirror drills, and much more!
6.) brief bullet points about our two instructors whose pictures were uploaded (Matt Jones is the Coyotes picture and Zach Jones is the USA and Sioux picture)
- 12 years experience at every pro level ECHL, AHL, and NHL
- both played 4 years at the University of North Dakota
- 2002 World Junior Team
- U.S. National Team Development Program
7.) how to sign up:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org with players name, birthdate, and parents email address. You will receive confirmation of your enrollment
8.) how to pay:
- a invoice will be emailed, pay via paypal, credit, or debit
9.) designer freedom on how you organize the pictures and the content
10.) we do not have a logo but feel free to be creative with the font
No Files Added