Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Jajoza Publishing - publish general fiction novels for distribution in any country.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
The size of the book is 230mm high by 150mm wide. The spine is 18.5mm thick. The book cover should be presented as a full page ie. 150+18.5+150mm for the back, spine, front. 230mm long. Bleed 5mm.
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
Anyone interested in finding out more about Asperger's Syndrome or Autism. Teachers, parents, grandparents or siblings. The age will vary. Really aiming at anyone who wants to read an insightful novel (it is told from the perspective of the boy) and wants a positive experience when reading it.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
That this is a positive book - not a book about the sufferings of a child with a disability.
It is an upbeat book rather than solemn.
That having Asperger's can open up possibilities, not limit them.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
We do have an initial cover on www.tremendaspie.com.au. The picture on that is too low res. You can use photos or illustrations for the cover, we are not set on anything at this stage. You don't need to copy what is on the site, we are looking for different ideas.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Anything cheery, greens (grass), blue (sky).
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Light-hearted, delightful, positive.
How will you use the print design?
What content must be included in the print design?
1. Main Title - Tremendaspie
2. Sub Title - A delightful tale about a boy with Asperger's Syndrome
3. Author - Tracey Gottliebsen
4. Blurb - Meet Jack, a ten year old blessed with Asperger's Syndrome. Jack doesn't always see the world in the usual way and is constantly surprised by the amount of trouble he manages to find himself in. While celebrating his tenth birthday, Jack makes a promise to himself, to finally be accepted and become the most normal and popular kid in school. He gives himself a whole year...365 days...8,760 hours...525,600 minutes...31,536,000 seconds to achieve his dream. But as Jack counts down the seconds to normality he starts to question how normal the normal people really are and, in doing so, begins to value his own Aspergian traits...for being different isn't so wrong after all....
A refreshing and inspirational tale told through the eyes of a child with Asperger's Syndrome.
5. ISBN barcode attached - please insert in bottom right hand corner of back.
6. You can include your name on back cover under 'cover design by' if you wish. Will post a copy of the book to you once printed for your records.
Please use Indesign or Photoshop.
No Files Added