Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Cornerstone Wealth Management
What do you do?
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
Standard hard back book cover
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
My target audience is a conservative individual investor.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
Traditional/Conservative (as opposed to flashy)
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Classic - traditional
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Very open minded here
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
Cover for an investment book
What content must be included in the print design?
Principle Based Investing
A sensible guide to investment success
Alan F. Skrainka, CFA
No Files Added