Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are small qualitative research agency based in Dublin, Ireland.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need someone to design visually impressive 'infographic' report for a project we are currently working on.
We are about to report back with some shopper insights on eight food categories. Our initial thoughts were we could get someone to produce our report on a large poster style format - or even as a fold out map?
The key is that this layout and design is visually impactful and could be used as our presentation - via prezzie.com perhaps? For reference it is worth checking out what the institute for the future have done with their 'map of the decade' in the past. Or the 'death and taxes' infographic that can be found on google.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our audience are large corporate clients in the retail sector - specifically the Irish supermarket sector.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
The institute for the future's map of the decade.
Some of the work at www.wallstats.com.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Clear separation visually of each of the categories we are reporting on.
Our company branding.
And our client's branding - both confidential for now.
No Files Added