Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
BKI is the global leader in automated precious metals bullion procurement and exchange ATM's. We are a technologically innovative, leading edge company facing numerous challenges and opportunities daily. We continually embrace the latest advances in technology and design, positioning ourselves to thrive in the market. We are introducing a new prototype machine in 2012.
How many pages of print design do you need?
2... One frontal view perspective, and one 30 degree frontal view perspective. (new ATM face)
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
(1024 x 768) preferred size.
What is your industry?
Specialty ATM's and global networking.
Describe the target audience for your print design
We desire a single drawing (shown from two perspectives) depicting your "new front face panel" design, for future inclusion in corporate presentation materials to company executives and sponsors.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
BKI is changing the face of the specialized ATM industry around the world. The requirement for this project "designing the front face panel" of the new 2012 Genesis XP-24, ATM... is to be viewed by the designer as minimalistic, clean, simple, technically advanced, ergonomic and futuristic.
Our vision for the "clean" design is inspired by the philosophies and work of three of the most innovative organizations on this planet...
1) Bang & Olufsen (audio equipment technology), see... (http://www.bang-olufsen.com/beolab8002)
2) Apple (iphone) see... (http://www.newiphone4s.org/)
3) MIT, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, (Senseable city labs, project "eyestop" futuristic bus stop. see... (http://senseable.mit.edu/eyestop/)
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
The successful designer will incorporate the minimalistic/futuristic concepts found within the 3 examples listed above. Please wipe all vision of existing ATM's from your mind... as we want smooth metal surfaces, large touch screen interface for customer interaction, thin perception... like the (iphone).
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Metallic and glass finishes will prevail in this project . This ATM sits far into the wall. The only visible portion of the machine is the front face plate that interfaces with the customer. Although, it need not lay flat against the wall. Curved, "serpentine" face designs are encouraged as well.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
No color is disallowed. Metal and glass preferred.
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Futuristic, minimalistic, clean, simple, smooth, technical, ergonomic, different than today.
Think iphone... either warped or flat! But don't be constrained with one idea.
How will you use the print design?
Web based publications and corporate presentations. Printed brochures, mailings. Industrial engineering design guide and specifications for RFP's. Important... this graphic design must possess a very realistic appearance as it will be used within photographic images.
What content must be included in the print design?
1)Futuristic ATM "face only", set into a wall. (approximate size, 762mm x 1829mm, 30" x 72")
2) LCD touchscreen interface, (approximate size, 610mm x 838mm , 24" x 30", or larger) no keyboard.
3) Credit card reader, audio jack, (3 & 4 may be integrated)
4) Barcode reader / scanner slot (3 & 4 may be integrated)
5) Money coin tray and cash "bill" acceptor
6) Receipt slot
7) Night lighting appropriately placed
8) Rain hood / overhead lighting (optional)
9) Room for advertising space on the machine
No Files Added