Hungry's Cafe and Bistro
What do you do?
We are a neighborhood bistro that serves a large variety of global comfort food. We offer fresh ingredients sources from local markets and aim to provide innovative cuisine at moderate prices.
We aim to offer delicious, healthy comfort food at affordable prices wherever our customers may be: at home, at work, or in our neighborhood establishment. We are a big-tent restaurant, with offerings for all kinds of tastes, and an atmosphere which is familiar and warm for our clients. A home away from home.
Our key brand values are:
Comfortable: something for everyone and accessible atmosphere at your place or ours.
Family-oriented: personable, neighborly, value-oriented.
Gratifying: tasty, pleasurable, healthy, fresh food.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
Need two sizes- one full page and one half page:
Live Area: 7.5 X 10
Trim: 8.5 X 11
Bleed: 9 X 11.5
Horizontally oriented half page (will be half-page ad in magazine with same specs as above), so Trim would be 8.5 x 5.5.
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
Families and individuals living close to the restaurants. Adults aged 28-50 with higher than average disposable income.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1) We are a family-oriented business- personable, neighborly, value-oriented
2) We offer a large variety of tasty dishes- fresh food that is healthy and gratifying for everyone
3) Our environment is comfortable- something for everyone and accessible atmosphere at your place or ours
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Please view our website to look at our overall look and feel. The website is www.hungryscafe.com.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Please see the color palette which has been uploaded
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
The design needs to be cohesive with our existing materials and color palette. Please see the attached fonts and marketing materials for reference.
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Fresh, colorful, neighborly
How will you use the print design?
What content must be included in the print design?
- Photos (have been uploaded in file titled "Images.zip")
- Copy (has been uploaded)
- Restaurant website: www.hungryscafe.com
- The restaurant contact info- see below.
14714 Memorial Drive
- If space allows, please include a photo of the restaurant exterior. The file is located in the "Images" file in a folder titled "Restaurant Exteriors". The file name is "Memorial front."
No Files Added