Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a home-theater / hifi / audio / video retailer, mainly online based. We also sell in a big store near Paris.
We try to get the best equilibrium between lowest prices and high customer service.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We have a new service called "packs personnaliss" or in english you might say customer bundles or packs " la carte".
The idea is the customer is not limited to a Amplifier + Speaker combo (like on all other stores) if he wants a really really good price.
- He can first select how much he wants to spend or which brand he likes
- He can choose from many amps, speakers, maybe add a bluray player, maybe speaker stands, etc.
=> In 1 clic he gets the best price possible for this combo.
=> The price is much lower : a $500 ampl + $500 speakers can get down to $700 for instance.
Anyone participating to this should try our wizard first to get the idea :
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
25 - 60 years old man, reading magazines about high-fidelity and home-theater.
- May not have bought online previously
- May have bought online but not from us
- May already know us and didn't know about our new offer
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We had this ad last year :
We are REALLY open and a very basic and "aggressive" text-based ad would be very nice too. With very nice typography on a white page for instance.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We wanna advertise on :
- The best price possible (prices much lower than products sold alone)
- The largest choice of products in this "packs" configuration
You can put text, catch phrases in english, and/or ask for french translation.
In french you can have :
- "Nos packs personnaliss : plus de choix, plus de remises !"
- "Choisissez vos produits, obtenez un meilleur prix : dcouvrez les packs personnaliss sur www.HomeCineSolutions.fr"
We need our logo (high def version is available on demand) :
We would really like to have our "Gold Guy" on the ad (anywhere, any size) :
More "Gold Guy" images here :
No Files Added