Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a virtual (no office space) full service ad agency. Figured we should try out crowd sourcing on ourselves before we use it for our clients. You can see our design sensibilities on our website: www.voxmarketing.com.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking to design a holiday card that will be printed and mailed.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Clients, prospects, vendors, referral sources, and staff. A wide range of people, so the card needs to have broad appeal.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like cards that use humor and have a concept. It should be clever but not offensive. Some examples of our previous holiday cards:
- A card that looked like our agency creative brief with a humorous "key thought" and "desired response". On the inside, the word "PEACE" was scribbled on a cocktail napkin.
- A card that said in engraved script, "Wed like to formally wish you a happy holiday" and affixed to the card was an actual clip on bow-tie.
- A card that looked like a cheesy direct mailer. A starburst on the outside exclaimed "Inside: Exclusive holiday offer!..." Inside was too much copy, a limited time offer, a coupon to "enjoy the holidays now.make no payments until judgment day," lots of legal copy with a bunch of exclusions, etc. The payoff was "We hope you enjoy this holiday cheese sampler."
We typically like a contemporary look.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The card must have a space for our logo, and must have some type of non-religious holiday greeting. It cant be specific to Christmas. Imagery should evoke the holidays in some way (colors, pictures, etc.).
This need to be an original concept, not a recycled holiday card idea.
After the conceptual part, the sign off should read "Happy Holidays from your friends at VOXmarketing"
The card should be able to be produced simply and inexpensively, so multi-folds or anything that would require excessive postage. No religious or Christmas-specific references.
No Files Added