Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a full service physical therapy company with 40 years of experience. We provide treatments to a range of patients suffering from post surgical trauma, orthopedic ailments to sports injuries. Our goal is to restore, maintain and promote optimal wellness through excercise, pain reduction and mobility.
We are looking to create a fresh, dynamic marketing material that stands out for a progressive company that has plenty of experience. Something that will stand out in clinics or doctor's offices in the midst of their paper mountain.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a folder , 2 flyer templates (8.5x11) and 2 tri-fold brochures. 1 brochure is for feedback.
All designs should look somewhat similar or part of a set. If designs are identical, then the use of different colors is preferred. Use of company colors is optional (see logo)
The folder will hold letters and marketing material. Front should have logo. Inside should have some graphics or images. Back of the folder should have logo and contact info. Folder should be standard size to hold 8.5x11 sheets. Think "high quality, elegant yet modern". Open to other ideas too.
We want to avoid looking "too medical" or stiff. The flyers and brochures can be simple, modern and creative enough to draw attention. Keeping in mind our diverse audience, good eye flow and readability is key.
See attachment for sample content for brochure and flyer. Feel free to reorganize content in any way to suit your designs. We will add text to the template as needed. Use of the images is optional.
Feel free to use your own images (or none).
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1. The folder along with the flyers will be sent to doctors and healthcare professionals to inform and make a presence. It is important for it to stand out among other paper work.
2. The flyers may be used separately as handouts at events or for patients
3. The brochures will be primarily placed in our clinics and made available to patients.
Generally, we market primarily to doctors, surgeons, fitness/healthcare professionals and the general medical community. Our patients range from seniors, post surgical patients to professional athletes and patients suffering from sports injury.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
list of all 16 locations (available in attachment)
motto: "Bringing Power, Strength and Mobility to you"
No Files Added