Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Kardish Health Food Centre
What do you do?
Kardish Health Food Centre is a retail store that provides customers with the finest quality fresh, natural, organic and whole foods, nutritional products, body care products and health information in a fun comfortable clean, safe environment. Note we do not sell produce (i.e. - fruits and vegetables). We sell nutritional supplements, bulk food nuts, spices,grains ect., packaged grocery items, personal care products ect.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
Height 89.5 inches
Length 32 inches
What is your industry?
Health Food Retail
Describe the target audience for your print design
Females living a healthy lifestyle ages 30 plus. Middle to upper class.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
Please include our tag line "A better life in store"
1) Our tag line (above)
2) through pictures and words that you can get healthy with Kardish
3) our website www.kardishfoods.com
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Orange and green like our logo and other colours that compliment our logo colours.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
Any colours that clash or do not compliment our colours in our logo.
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
simple, clean, visually appealing, stands out
How will you use the print design?
The banner will be used at various health related trade shows. These shows give the attendees the opportunity to sample / learn about the most innovative healthy lifestyle options out there. These shows are not just for health food stores but are for other businesses that specialize in wellness and health.
We like the following pictures from http://www.istockphoto.com/ - note that these pictures do not need to be used. As designer you would know what looks best.
What content must be included in the print design?
Name of store
Adjectives describing what we do
Materials included: 1) woman's design for employee t-shirts, ignore the man's tshirts
2) The banner information from adfabexhibits.com 3) the template of the banner in psd format (or go to http://www.adfabexhibits.com/downloads/ and click Metro 32" password is ADFABTEMPLATES (may not be necessary) 4) the Company logos in various formats
No Files Added