Mo's Glucosamine Bar
What do you do?
We are manufacturing a health bar.
The most important ingredient in the bar is GLUCOSAMINE. each bar contains the recommended glucosamine daily value.
How many pages do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your design
Sticker: front - 2x5
back - 2x5. you will need to reserve a 1.5 x 4 area on the back (on a label that is 2x5) and we can place the nutrition panel information there.
I have attached sticker examples and template.
The sticker will go on a clear wrapper - this is why it has 2 sides.
file type should be EPS or AI.
What is your industry?
Nutriotion health bar
Describe the target audience for your design
1. Arthritis patients with joint problems
2. athletes with knee injuries, or other joint related problem.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your sticker design?
1. healthy for the joints, or related to running
Style and Concept
What graphics design styles do you like?
I love the message of this CLIF product:
What colors do you want to see in your design?
live colors, like blue or green
What colors do you NOT want to see in your design?
What adjectives should best describe your design?
sports and health motivating
What content must be included in the print design?
1. The name of the product "Mo's Glucosamine Bar" where the word "Mo's" can be with a smaller font than "Glucosamine Bar"
2. "Have it for breakfast, or before activity.
It already includes your Glucosamine Daily Value!"
if the above tagline makes the design too busy, please use "Includes your Glucosamine Daily Value!"
3. "Suitable for vegetarians"
4. the name of the specific flavor e.g. "cranberries and almonds"
In the back:
1. "Learn more at GlucosamineBar.com"
2. "Baked Fresh By Element Bars" (pls see example. very small fonts at the the bottom.)
Do you have additional info or links you'd like to share?
No Files Added