Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
On2 Flix Cloud is a new web-based video transcoding service that reduces the cost and complexity of transcoding large quantities of digital video.
Our service takes any video in any format and quickly transcode it to Flash, iPod/iPhone, HD, or mobile. For example, when you upload a video to a web site, that video is transcoded to one or more common standardized formats (usually Flash). We make the back-end "stuff" that does that transcoding.
Flix Cloud is valuable b/c it saves companies who want to transcode video the cost of buying & installing transcoding server hardware, buying software, paying IT staff, etc.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A half-page ad in a digital media industry trade publication.
The ad should bring attention to the fact that our service is fast, reliable and a great value. The high points:
* Instant high-volume encoding capacity for Flash, mobile, devices, IPTV and HD
* Pay only for what you use, with no commitment
* $1.75/GB data in, $2.25/GB out, no additional fees
* Powered by On2 Flix Engine Zencoder, and Ruby on Rails
* Simple REST web services API
See the attached screenshot of our forthcoming web site & datasheet for some design cues.
1. Press-Quality PDF with crops, all spot colors converted to CMYK, all fonts embedded, minimum 300dpi; images used should be CMYK and saved as either TIFF or EPS files.
2. Source in Adobe InDesign format
Ad trim size: 7" wide x 5" high
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our business is an XML-based web service, so it is targeted mainly at developers who are well-versed in digital video technology.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Flix Cloud logo (attached)
Branding: Flix Cloud service name, logo, colors
Highlight the video formats we output: Flash, H.264/MOV, 3GPP
Website address - www.flixcloud.com
No Files Added