Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
We are the world's first automated banner-printing kiosk. Featured on CNN and in the New York Times, our self-service kiosk allows customers to design and print custom canvas banners in just minutes right from the kiosk. We are in the process of rolling out the BannerXpress kiosks to airports, malls, and retailers across the globe. See the CNN video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylLyhmPE3...
How many pages of print design do you need?
Print design is for the face of the kiosk.
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
Size specifications are provided in a schematic of the kiosk. The design prioritizes the WHITE SPACE on the front-facing portion of the kiosk across two panels: top recessed panel (graphic A) and the lower protruding panel (graphic B).
The kiosk is entirely red. A few photos of the actual kiosk have been provided as an additional reference.
There are two design approaches:
1. Large singular decals (PREFERRED)- the final design would ideally be presented as a full frame design utilizing the entire available design space (graphics A/B). From an execution standpoint, these would be printed on large adhesive-backed vinyl and placed in the proper areas. This gives us the most versatility.
2. Set of applied graphics - the final design can also be presented as a set of (die-cut) decals (text/shapes/imagery) in specific areas of the kiosk across the two panels. This utilizes the natural red color as the background and is how the kiosk is currently done up.
3. Broader wrap - while we have limited design requirements to the white space in the schematic for simplcity, we are open to accepting artwork that more broadly wraps across the front face of the kiosk, outside of the white space.
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
Describe the target audience for your print design
The target audience is customers walking by our kiosks which are located in malls and retail stores such as Staples and Walmart. We would like to appeal to folks who may want to print a banner for any of the following occasions: special events (birthdays/holidays/anniversaries/graduations), sporting events, small business signage, etc.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. Value proposition custom banners on demand
2. Instructional guidance design, pay, print, ready in minutes
3. Selling points upload an image/photo, quality (real canvas/waterproof), price (starting at just $4.99)
To understand this prioritization its helpful to understand what makes BannerXpress unique and the challenges we face in communicating with customers.
Generating impulse purchases
BannerXpress is positioned as the Hallmark store of banners. We offer customers the opportunity to create a custom greeting banner instantly. As consumers, we buy greeting cards for all kinds of occasions (birthdays, holidays, personal inspiration). Since we are not yet established as a destination, one communication challenge is to tap into these various occasions and generate impulsive purchases based on the uniqueness of the format (banner) and the ingenuity of the purchase (from a kiosk).
Explaining this new concept is the next challenge. Few people have ever heard of a banner kiosk let alone seen one. We need to instantly communicate that the machine delivers Custom [Greeting] Banners on Demand. They can Design their custom banner here, pay for it using a credit card and print it right on the spot.
Aside from the general value proposition there are a number of key selling points that can help close the sale.
- price. The cost of our banners is at least half the price of what you would pay at a Kinkos or traditional print/sign shop.
- quality. Our banners are printed on real canvas material that is waterproof and tear resistant.
- upload a photo. Easily the coolest feature of the BannerXpress kiosk is the ability to upload a photo right from your phone. Simply email the photo to email@example.com and you'll receive a confirmation code that you can enter on the screen and add the picture to your banner.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Nothing specified. We don't think the current graphics on our kiosk are bold or effective.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
The kiosk is red so the colors should be complementary. Traditional colors used are red, black and white.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
Anything that doesn't contrast well with Red.
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Bold, clear, eye-catching, modern, professional, friendly
How will you use the print design?
the print design will be applied to the physical kiosk unit and serve as point-of-purchase signage/marketing to potential customers passing by.
What content must be included in the print design?
- Custom Banners on Demand
- Upload a photo
- Real canvas (tear resistant/waterproof)
- price (starts at just 4.99)
- banner visual
No Files Added