Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Big Logo Advertising
What do you do?
Specialize in luxury automotive TV advertising.
How many pages of print design do you need?
Need art directed graphical look that will work for this TV ad: https://youtu.be/KYDbRIcYbhY
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
Use Adobe CC - PS or AI or ID to create vector files that will eventually be animated by our team.
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
Describe the target audience for your print design
This is for both aspirational and actual European luxury car customers living in the Los Angeles area. Brands include Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Bentley, Land Rover and Rolls Royce.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. Rusnak is the top automotive portfolio in Los Angeles.
2. The strap or tag line is "Your Road Awaits".
3. Show the brand or marques that Rusnak sells.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Use Gotham type. See attached. Keep it clean like luxury travel, fashion, etc.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Use colors (no more than 3) like white, silver, half-tones, gray, black, blue, green.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
Reds, yellow, purple, brown.
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Aspirational. High end. Seductive.
How will you use the print design?
The print design will be animated by our team into After Effects.
What content must be included in the print design?
Need 2 things.
1. Need an idea for intersecting lines to follow the copy . . . "15 locations in southern California. All conveniently found at the intersection of your dreams and reality. Rusnak. Your road awaits."
PERHAPS AN Y AXIS LABELED "DREAMS" AND AN X AXIS LABLED "REALITY" show how it would look over a screen capture of the image.
2. Need smart way to showcase both the "Rusnak" badge look + the strap line "your road awaits" + the different car brand logos. Look at this link to the cut: 15 locations in southern California. All conveniently found at the intersection of your dreams and reality. Rusnak. Your road awaits.
No Files Added