Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Business to Business Software for Fortune 1000 companies
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
10ft x 10ft
Art guidelines http://www.anythingdisplay.com/page/disp...
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
Describe the target audience for your print design
Business end users and managers at Tradeshows
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
Branding using our company logo (which we will provide)
What we do - Tag line under logo "Enterprise Master Data and Workflow"
* Metadata Management
* Data Governance
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
White Blue Grey Black
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
10ft x 10ft display for a trade show the background color is black or white.
What content must be included in the print design?
Tag line under logo "Enterprise Master Data and Workflow"
No Files Added