Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Gildan Media Corporation is a new media publishing company based in New York, comprised of Gildan Audio, Gildan Digital and Audio Evolution. The company specializes in personal development, business and language learning content, including the Your Coach in a Box and Dr. Blairs In No Time brands.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
9 x 9
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
Describe the target audience for your print design
People who invest in their own personal development, and want to learn about building wealth and managing money. Age range 30 to 55; business / entrepreneurial focus.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1) Cutting Edge
2) Professional / Classic / Reputable
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Anything but yellow or grey
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
Yellow or Grey
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
3) Clear / Easy to read
How will you use the print design?
An audio program cover and a book cover
What content must be included in the print design?
1. Title: The Science of Money (the title should be dominant in the design)
2: Subtitle: How to Create Wealth and Generate Income (should be small, but not so small that it cannot be read on a website.)
3. Author Name: Brian Tracy (this should be easy to read, second biggest in size next to the title, and located on the very top or very bottom of the cover design.)
No Files Added