Breathe Easy Medical
What do you do?
We sell home medical equipment, primarily respiratory equipment through our e-commerce store www.breatheeasymedicalsupply.com
How many pages of print design do you need?
1 Full Page
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
8 3/8 x 10 7/8, All graphics must be CMKY and 300 DPI
What is your industry?
Home Medical Equipment
Describe the target audience for your print design
We will be promoting portable oxygen concentrators (retail $3000+) in a respiratory magazine. The magazine's stated mission is "to assist respiratory consumers to make informed decisions by providing comprehensive education and product information." Fifty percent of subscribers do not have internet.
Our targeting audience is a senior population with medical oxygen needs, most commonly caused by Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). They may or may not be familiar with the benefits of a portable oxygen concentrator. Most oxygen patients have had to sacrifice an active lifestyle because of their dependence on a home oxygen concentrator. A portable oxygen concentrator would allow them the freedom to travel, rediscover hobbies, and leave the house in general.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1) A portable oxygen concentrator can help you rediscover your old active lifestyle (this does not have to be communicated in words necessarily).
2) We have a wide selection of new portable oxygen concentrators that includes all the top brands.
3) Call us to claim a FREE informational guide on portable oxygen concentrators and get educated!
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
The purpose of this ad is to immediately generate sales leads (phone calls). It is NOT to raise brand awareness. We need a design that has a bold call to action.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Breathe Easy's core colors are white, blue, and orange. Viewable here: http://www.breatheeasymedicalsupply.com/
Vibrant colors that draw attention and inspire action and excitement.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Uplifting, Trustworthy, Bold call to action
How will you use the print design?
This print design will run in a respiratory magazine intended for consumers with respiratory ailments. The next edition will feature portable oxygen concentrators prominently. It will be slotted next to a featured 3-page article on traveling with portable oxygen.
What content must be included in the print design?
- VERY visible phone number (877-392-6088)
- STRONG call to action - Call to RECEIVE our FREE Portable Oxygen Concentrator Buying Guide.
- Our website URL, like this: www.BreatheEasyMedicalSupply.com
- Our logo (attached)
- "Serving nationwide"
- Images of several portable oxygen concentrators. Images viewable here: http://www.breatheeasymedicalsupply.com/...
More graphics available upon request.
No Files Added