Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Retention Partners - we're 9 years old, and experts at why our clients' employees choose to join, stay or quit. We use surveys, training programs and very fresh online tools to enable our clients to keep high value people longer.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We're creatinig a series of ebooks on employee retention. We want all our ebooks to look similar, with provision to change the title etc. We need 2 things:
1. a template layout for the front page of an ebook, containing room for title, author, company logo
2. a template for each page of content, containing space for some text, a graphic/chart/image per page, footers and headers.
It must be very visually appealing so that a viewer is drawn into the image when quickly browsing our site. It can look 3d if that works for you.
I have attached an example of how the current ebook front page and content pages look. Here's where we're currently using our current look: http://www.retentionpartners.com.au/esho...
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Human Resource directors and line managers in all size organisations who are looking for ways to keep employees.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Must have our logo appear somewhere (that's the purple box in the attached), must use our colour purple somewhere to a greater or lesser extent.
No Files Added