Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
City of Key West
What do you do?
We keep our residents and tourists happy! Recently the City went from twice a week garbage pick up to once a week pick up and are finding out that some of our residents don't know how to keep flies out of their cans. We are trying to come up with a visually pretty way to let them know their cans stink. And at the same time, give them helpful cheery ways to fix the problem.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
It can be 5 square, 5 diameter round, or die cut design ~5 both ways.
Also good with rectangle and flower over the left side die cut.
What is your industry?
Government and Municipal
Describe the target audience for your print design
Residents and businesses with garbage cans. Most specifically, the folks with STINKY garbage cans.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1) Garbage cans do not have to stink.
2) A small amount of effort will have a great effect.
3) A clean garbage can makes the quality of living better for the whole neighborhood.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
I want the design to be bright, simple and classy. It can be an exotic flower, lily, or palm trees
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
White and pink. Maybe yellow?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
Orange, green, brown, anything dark ( black outline and words are OK.)
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Classy, Easy to read, Happy
How will you use the print design?
They will be made into stickers and stuck on stinky garbage cans. The City provides cans and they are all plastic, big and green.
What content must be included in the print design?
You can play with the wording, as long as you dont lose the meaning
Keep Your Garbage Cart Fresh
Keep Lid Closed
No Loose Garbage
Tie Your Bags Well
Double Bag Wet & Smelly Stuff
Clean fish at Garrison Bight Marina
Wash Cart With Hot Water and Vinegar
Add Baking Soda
No Files Added