Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a woman owned employment agency based in Los Angeles that has been in business for more than 20 years. We want to design a full page flyer that advertises our free service of going to other businesses to check the documentation of their temporary work force. Basically the issue that we are dealing with is that other employment agencies often send undocumented workers to clients, without the clients knowing this. This of course puts the clients at risk. So we are offering a free service where we will send our staff to a client's work place to check the documentation of their workers. The strategy is that this customer centered service will help us gain clients' trust and in the future we will be asked to provide legally documented workers.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a full color flyer that is catchy and speaks to the message of Temps On Time coming to the client's work place to check if their workers are documented or not by using department of homeland security databases.
We've attached a simple flyer with so wording. . . but that can be changed.
A couple ideas that we have are:
1) a 8.5 x 11 flyer with two men standing side by side (similar to the mac and apple ads) and then copy saying something like "both work at your warehouse, but which one has legal documentation?"
-and then the explanation/pitch of having Temps On Time come to your workplace to check the documentation
2) a 8.5 x 11 flyer that an image green card with a check and a green card with an x through it saying "counterfeit" and then with some copy like, "just because your temporary agency sent over workers, doesn't mean all your workers are legally allowed to work. Call Temps on Time to schedule a free on site work place inspection"
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Business owners and human resource personnel who are involved in light industrial industries (like warehouses, manufacturing and shipping centers).
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We want a clean bold design. . . something that will print well on color paper. Something that will stand out. This is a bold message. . . we want a bold and eye catching design.
For imagery we like stuff like the got milk campaigns, and the apple campaigns.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Our logo, found at tempsontime.net
The contact person:
VP of Sales
Phone: (818) 845-3030
And the office location and website:
801 S. Glenoaks Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91502
No Files Added