Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Institute for Professional Care Education
What do you do?
The Institute for Professional Care Education is a training and certification company focusing exclusively on the elder care population. The company includes online and DVD courses from the newly combined Care and Compliance Group, Medifecta Healthcare Training for DVD and instructor resources and EasyCEU.com for nationally accredited continuing education courses for leadership level professionals in the field.
How many pages of print design do you need?
1-Page (possibly 2 if needed). NOTE: This is one piece of an overall campaign that will be developed for this website promotion. Other pieces will include CD/packaging, consumer flyer, mailer and banner advertising. The winning designer will be contracted to develop these additional pieces.
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
8 1/2" x 11"
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
Describe the target audience for your print design
Owners/Executives of Home Care agencies (known as "Providers")-- These are business people responsible for managing staffs of 10-500 caregivers. They are responsible for day-to-day management as well as developing and executing marketing efforts within their respective agencies. In essence, these providers offer skilled, non-medical home caregivers who will go into a person's/or family's home and provide the day-to-day care for an elderly individual. These owners/executives promote their services to individuals who need help with activities from dressing, bathing/grooming to taking medications. Often the individual who purchases these services is a loved one of the individual (spouse, adult offspring). There is a trend in home care that many families try to fulfill the needs of the elderly individual themselves -- after time, many of these "family caregivers" find that they need more help or even a respite from care -- this is when they turn to a home care agency.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. The FLC (Family Learning Center) website addresses a growing need for home care information among family care providers. Currently, there are limited resources for families who have to care for a loved one (elderly spouse or parent). With the FLC website, family care providers can look up information from daily care to first aid and have access to the information 24/7.
2. The FLC website is a powerful tool with over 50 training topics -- all geared for the family care provider. Information is provided in several different formats including online courses, how-to videos and simple tip sheets.
3. The FLC website is a tremendous sales/lead generation tool. The individual company controls the registration process and can add their own logo to the website creating a customized look. By promoting the FLC website through community groups, adult senior centers and medical services providers, the home care.
4. The marketing concept is for home care agencies to build a relationship with these family caregivers -- providing them the information they need to care for their loved one -- but when the time comes when these family caregivers need more help they will turn to the home care agency who has already been providing them care information.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
See FLC demo website for recommended colors -- go to: www.flc.ipced.com (you will have to register -- pick a user name and ANY email address). Colors should be lean toward muted tones. Colors must show well both in print and online.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
No loud colors, no neons.
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Simple, clean, informative and approachable.
How will you use the print design?
The flyer will be used to promote the FLC website to home care agencies/provides. Goal is to have home care owners/executives to contact sales person for more information and request a demo of the website.
What content must be included in the print design?
A copy sheet is provided. Designers should also consider using a screen capture of the FLC website and using images from the website (all website images are from ShutterStock -- we have a corporate account with them).
No Files Added