Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Teen Mania Ministries
What do you do?
Acquire The Fire is a National Christian youth conference that takes place in 32 major cities throughout the United States and Canada. Over the last 20 years this Christian youth conference has provoked over 2.7 million young people to passionately pursue Jesus Christ.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
23x32" With Bleed
What is your industry?
Teens and Young Adults.
Describe the target audience for your print design
Our target audience is high school students who attend "Church Youth Groups" and Youth Pastors.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
The theme for our upcoming events is "The Ultimate Journey" and the supporting tag line is, "The Relentless Pursuit of the Ancient Paths." In this piece we want to convey through color and imagery the following:
1. Bravery - Standing for ones beliefs in the face of great opposition.
2. Fearlessness - Having no regard for the consequences of ones actions.
3. Boldness - Outspoken and unshakably resolved to proclaim ones beliefs.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Epic Movie Posters, Epic Event Posters
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
This print design will be used to promote and market our upcoming events.
What content must be included in the print design?
Main Tag Line: "The Ultimate Journey"
Supporting Tag Line: "The Relentless Pursuit of the Ancient Paths"
No Files Added