What do you do?
The Harvard European Conference is an annual conference hosted at Harvard University in Boston, Massachusetts. The conference welcomes prestigious speakers both from the private and public sectors to discuss European matters.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
Describe the target audience for your print design
Business and political science / international relations students, academicians, businesspeople
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
- That Europe remains relevant and dynamic
- That the "regeneration" effort reflected in our tagline is underway
- That this conference brings together top businessmen and politicians
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Anything works - but let's keep it bright and include the European blue
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Modern, bright, original, eye-catching, bold
How will you use the print design?
Website, Poster print, Social media (Facebook page / background pictures, twitter), Projected as background during panels
What content must be included in the print design?
- Existing Logo (as found on europeanconference.org)
- The name of the event EUROPEAN CONFERENCE AT HARVARD
- The date of the event MARCH 1-2 2014
- The tagline RE-GENERATION
No Files Added