Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
The Harvard European Conference is an annual conference hosted at Harvard University in Boston, Massachusetts. The conference welcomes prestigious speakers both from the private and public sectors to discuss European matters
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
Describe the target audience for your print design
Business and politics students, academicians, businesspeople
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
We want our logo to be modern, fresh and stylish.
Simple colors. The tagline of the conference is Europe 2.0 - taking the next step. The design should also fit with our logo. (Please see the logo at the website and at the attached template)
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
The designer can also find inspiration from what has been for other conference at Harvard but should not feel limited by these examples. For example :
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Blue, yellow, grey shades.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
no particular color.
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
Poster print, Social media (Facebook page / background pictures, twitter), Projected as background during panels
What content must be included in the print design?
- Existing Logo
- The name of the event EUROPEAN CONFERENCE AT HARVARD
- The date of the event MARCH 2-3 2013
- The tagline EUROPE 2.0 TAKING THE NEXT STEP
No Files Added