Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Gilead Lancaster, MD
EMBRACE (Expanding Medical and Behavioral Resources with Access to Care for Everyone) is a revolutionary new healthcare system for the twenty-first century. It was conceived by healthcare professionals, not lawmakers, with an infrastructure designed to use modern innovations and technology to achieve effective and efficient healthcare.
It is more than the health insurance reform of the Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare). It is more than single-payer health insurance. It is a complete overhaul of the American healthcare system from its very government and business roots. This book attempts not only to explain the need for a new healthcare system like EMBRACE but also to demonstrate how it might feel to live in the United States with such a system. Working under the assumption that the reader has no background in the subject, the book provides an idea of the possible effects of EMBRACE on consumers (patients), doctors, hospitals, businesses, and even government.
Trim size: 6" x 9",
Page count: 100,
Interior type: Black and White,
Page color: White,
Spine width: 0.225"
Who are your readers?
People interested in healthcare reform. This would include healthcare consumers (patients), lawmakers, business owners, and healthcare providers. The book assumes the reader has no background in the subject but is interested to learn about EMBRACE
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your readers with this design?
1) That EMBRACE is a consumer-friendly healthcare system
2) The book easily explains the EMBRACE system, even if the reader has no prior knowledge of healthcare reform issues
3) That the book will make it easier to understand how it would feel to live in a system like EMBRACE
4) EMBRACE appeals to bipartisan sentiment (it will appeal both to Democrats and Republicans)
Style and Content
What colors do you want to see in your design?
I have no preference on colors
What colors do you NOT want to see in your design?
I have no specific colors, but the design should not have American Flags or have a particularly patriotic theme.
Describe the style(s) you like (traditional, modern, etc.)
Modern. Something that denotes innovation and forward thinking
What content must be included in your design?
The title should have 'EMBRACE:' above the rest of the title. Possibly, in 3 tiers.
No Files Added