Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Risk management, education, and consulting for the long term care industry
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
Each page is 8.5" x 11"
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
Describe the target audience for your print design
Nurses, administrators, management staff at nursing homes, assisted living facilities
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
We are open to suggestions.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
Mailings and web downloads
What content must be included in the print design?
Placeholder for co-sponsorship (sometimes an industry association will co-sponsor our seminars, so we would need a place to put "co-sponsored by" and a logo). The design should work without a co-sponsorship logo as well.
Seminar description and agenda
Photos of speakers (3)
Speaker bios (3)
Placeholder for date, address and map
No Files Added