Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
My book will help treat millions of people suffering from candida yeast infection. I have spent 25 years treating people in my clinic. My book is based on my clinical treatment of over 1000s of patients over past 25 years. I am the leading authority/expert on the topic of candida yeast infection.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
I have no requirement on size basic ebook size you see around the net for many other books.
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
Describe the target audience for your print design
Sex - Female audience (85%)
- Male audience (15%)
Our prime target are women but there is some men audience as well.
Age - 18 to 65
Location - USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, and many other countries those are our prime audience
Our target audience is dying for a treatment and our book gives them that treatment based on 25 years of clinical treatment of 1000s of patients.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. Dr. Eric Bakker is world renowned professional and expert on the topic of candida yeast infection diagnosis and treatment. The name of the book is Candida Crusher - Permanent Yeast Infection Solution. All the other books out there are done by amateurs that had candida and somehow treated their candida and then decided to write a book and sell it to people but Eric Bakker's book is based on 1000s of patients in clinical setting and 25 years of research on the topic.
2. Should communicate to women more widely because 85% of our audience is women and 15% men.
3. I would love a design that shows hope/treatment/professionalism at the same time be in theme to medical healthcare.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
I have not seen any book in yeast infection industry that I like the design but I have given a lot of specifics as to how I would like the book.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Any color that would go well with our demographics
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
What content must be included in the print design?
Book by Eric Bakker ND (eric bakker is naturopath doctor so his name must be somewhere)
Name of the book - Candida Crusher - Permanent Yeast Infection Solution
25 years of clinical experience and expertise on the topic
Based on treating 100s of patients in clinic from around the world
Someone who is real and not another hidden name like many other people selling the same type of ebook product on the internet. He does lectures as well, so a source you can trust.
The cover should show hope and a women being fee and in full joy because of the treatment. So the main picture of the women should convey a message of a women that is in full joy, enjoying her life back again and she is free of yeast infection.
No Files Added