Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Juko's Time Machine
Story Synopsis: Juko, an amazingly talented engineer, has loved Rory since they were kids. But hes never been able to tell her. Now she's married and his heart is broken.
It leaves him with only one option. Juko and Jed, his best friend, build a time machine and go back to capture Rory's heart before she's engaged.
The only problem is he still has trouble speaking to her -- and every time they go back another version of themselves show up in the past, trying desperately to win her heart.
Juko's Time Machine is a comedy about love, friendship and the realization that sometimes the most difficult obstacle to overcome is yourself!
For more info check out the rough website and trailer here:
Who are your viewers?
Time travel movie fans.
Quirky independent comedy lovers.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your viewers with this design?
1. This movie is funny and delightful. It doesn't take itself too seriously.
2. Juko is someone you'd like to meet. The design should introduce you to this goofy character and world and welcome you in.
3. Timeless. This movie has a throwback quality to a time when adventurers were adventurers -- when things were simpler and people followed their hearts with great passion.
Style and Content
What colors do you want to see in your design?
You can see the general color palette in the trailer posted here. http//www.jukostimemachine.com
Describe the style(s) you like (traditional, modern, etc.)
The film draws a bit of inspiration from simple comedies from the 50's. So there is a bit of a throwback feel but I think that can be modernized to create a more individual feeling for the film.
What content must be included in your design?
(Title) Juko's Time Machine.
(tag line) I love her. She's Married. I Built a Time Machine.
(maybe on the back somewhere) The story of two friends who will stop at nothing for love. And learn... sometimes the most difficult obstacle is yourself.
(a billing block)
Young Barney presents. A little A picture. Juko's Time Machine. Nathan Cozzolino, Alex Moggridge, Katherine Sigismund, Zibby Allen, and Josh Randall. Casting By Susan Abramson. Costume design by Miriam Gordon-Crozier. Music by Braden Kimball & Josh Johnson. Production Design by Doerte Maria Schreiterer. Cinematography by Nicola Marsh.
Sound design by Patrick Knipe. Associate Producer Matthew Keuter. Executive Producer Luis Ahumada.
Produced by Lauren Struck & Tamara Alexa. Writer, Editor, and Director Kai Barry.
No Files Added