Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Dump It is a Chicago based junk removal company that prides itself on being a clean and crisp imaged company to a trash business that is not so glorious. We currently have a new trucks that needs to get wrapped in vinyl. Our current project is to revamp our existing logo and incorporate it into a design that will be used to wrap our trucks. There are two parts to the project:
1. Revamp our current logo design which can be viewed at www.dumpit.info. We like our current logo but it needs some help to kick it up a notch.
2. Use the newly designed logo to create a vinyl wrap advertisement on the sides of our trucks that will cover a 10x5 area on a full red dump truck body.
The following elements must be included
Chicagos Number One Source for Junk Removal
Got Junk? Dump It!
Feel free to ad anything else to the design to make it stand out.
I would like it as a vector file with layers so I can change and copy elements in illustrator for future use. The image should be clean, simple and recognizable. For the Got Junk? Dump It! tag line we have seen it in a font called Oreos that we liked. But this font doesnt have to be used it just a suggestion for you guys and gals to play around with. Good luck to all and thanks for viewing.
Dump It, Inc.
No Files Added