Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Bootstrap Software, Inc is a custom software development shop specializing in web application development.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We have some marketing content that we want to have designed to printed out on 8.5 x 11 glossy sheets to give to prospective clients.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Business IT decision makers
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
designs do NOT need to mimic the website, but should be compatible.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
our logo must be prominent. content must fit on one side of one page. (two pages total, the overview + 1 detail page)
No Files Added