Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Galesburg, Illinois, USA - Just Right!
What do you do?
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
This graphic will be placed on two promotional items that will be given-out at various events and meetings to inform investors about Galesburg. The final graphic will be placed on:
1) USB Wafer: 90.5mm x 59mm (includes 3mm bleed, see sizing chart: http://tinyurl.com/as94x8o), and
2) Z-Card: a paper fold-out ( 3 and 3/8 by 2 and 1/8 inches see sizing chart: http://tinyurl.com/bjkdcfp)
What is your industry?
Government and Municipal
Describe the target audience for your print design
These will be distributed to visitors, trade show attendees, investors, etc.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
We envision a logo with an image and text that quickly captures: a) the idea that Galesburg is centrally located in the USA, b) Galesburg is associated with Lincoln, and c) Galesburg is Just Right! for investment.
1. The graphic should show where Galesburg is located in reference to the State of IL and the United States. Thus a silhouette or outline of the US and/or Illinois should be present.
2. We request Lincolns image, profile, or bust be included in the design. Abraham Lincoln is a widely-known historical figure associated with both the state of Illinois and the city of Galesburg.
3. The text Galesburg, Illinois, USA - Just Right! is our tag-line. The word Galesburg should appear in gold color. The word Just Right! should be progressive and inviting in appearance, reflecting the citys desire to encourage people to live, play, shop, and invest in Galesburg.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Logo image: Map of USA/Illinois/Galesburg & Abraham Lincoln
Text & Tagline: Galesburg, Illinois, USA - Just Right!
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
"Galesburg" should appear in gold.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Global, Innovative, Historical, Proud, Progressive
How will you use the print design?
The design will be used on both a z-card paper fold-out and USB wafer card. These will be distributed to visitors, trade show attendees, investors, etc.
What content must be included in the print design?
See previous information.
No Files Added