Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a software manufacturer that specializes in email security products. We are launching a new email archiving service called RestorEmail next month.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a data sheet template design that we can plug in and edit our own text. The data sheet should be two pages (front and back) and be designed for standard letter sized paper. We need a diagram / flowchart incorporated into the data sheet that explains how it works. We have provided rough concepts of the diagram / flowchart.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Small to medium sized businesses as well as large enterprise corporations.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We need a diagram / flowchart incorporated into the data sheet that explains how it works. We have provided rough concepts of the diagram / flowchart.
The product (RestorEmail) and company (Greenview Data) logos must be incorporated into the data sheet. The files for the logos can be found at:
No Files Added