Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Dashboard Selling is a methodology for helping sales people manage complex, strategic sales opportunities more effectively. 12 key elements that affect whether a salesperson wins or loses a deal are represented as dots on a "dashboard". If there is a problem with that element or they haven't addressed it yet, the indicator is "red". If that element is ok, the indicator is "green". If the element is partially completed or partially ok, the indicator is "yellow". The dashboard makes it easier for salespeople to be honest with themselves and to know where they stand on a sales opportunity. It enables them to work more effectively based on the status of the indicators on the dashboard. The dashboard is analogous to a traffic light or a dashboard in a car or cockpit of a plane that tells you the information you need to know when you need to know it.
Trim size: 5" x 8",
Page count: 150,
Interior type: Black and White,
Page color: White,
Spine width: 0.338"
Who are your readers?
Salespeople and Sales Managers who sell expensive, complex or strategic solutions. Many companies we work with are technology companies.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your readers with this design?
1. You will produce better sales results if you use Dashboard Selling.
2. It is the most Effective & Efficient way to manage complex sales opportunties.
3. The "dashboard" approach makes it easy to remember what you need to do in the heat of battle.
Style and Content
What colors do you want to see in your design?
The obvious colors would be red, yellow and green since that would tie to the 3 colors the dashboard indicators can be. However, I'm completely open to any creative ideas. I like black, gray and white too.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your design?
brown and purple I guess.
Describe the style(s) you like (traditional, modern, etc.)
I like simple, bold designs with plenty of "whitespace". Kind of how Apple designs stuff that looks good but doesn't have a lot of words. Here are links to a few book covers that look good to me.
What content must be included in your design?
barcode and photo (face shot of author)
No Files Added