What do you do?
LeatherSeats.com is the market leading retailer of automotive leather interior upholstery kits and leather interior accessories. We offer a variety of different leather interior packages designed to either replace/upgrade the factory cloth or factory leather in most late model vehicles.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
We plan to have the winning brochure design printed so it needs to be full color print quality. We also plan to use it as an e-brochure for potential internet customers.
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
90% of our customers are males between the age of 25 and 55. We sell our products all over the world, but most of our customers are within in the continental US.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
This LeatherSeats.com company brochure will need to
1. Be a vibrant and emotion evoking design that draws the viewer in using rich warm color tones.
2. Effectively express that we are using cutting edge technology to deliver a old world hand-crafted artisan level quality at affordable prices.
3. Drive potential customers to contact us first regarding our products/services because they are both inspired by our product quality and customer support and simultaneously convinced that we are the thought leader in our industry.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
We are thinking we want to use rich, warm (possibly even earthy) color tones as that is what most people associate with leather. We don't want the brochure to end up to dark though so there needs to be a certain modern brightness to the design.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Charcoals, Warm Reds, Terra Cottas, Yellowish Beige tones and Black where appropriate.
Texture may be as important as color here though.
We would be open to seeing a design that uses some green tones... think army/canteen green.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
Any BRIGHT abrasive colors
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
For printed brochures as well as an e-Brochure
What content must be included in the print design?
1. Pictures of our product
2. Color swatches of the different material options
3. Information on the different materials available
4. Pictures showing the different options available with our products
5. Short company bio or mission statement
We are adding quite a few attachments to this project, but we can also provide many more pictures, diagrams and other filler upon demand.
No Files Added