LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a important wholesaler travel agency with headquarters in Barcelona (Spain)
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need the design of the cover and the back cover to our travel brochures. We need 9 covers and back covers to the 9 brochures we printed: Mxico y Centroamrica (1), Estados Unidos y Canad (2), Europa (3), frica, Asia y Oceana (4), Turqua (5), Sudamrica (6), Patagonia (7), Marruecos, Tnez, Libia, Egipto y Oriente Medio (8), Autocar (9).
The information (destination, date of validity and rest of the text) has to be clear and pictures representative of the countries.
Our idea is as follows:
- Designing a main cover, for example, the destination Mxico y Centroamrcia, and is make 8 adjustments for different destinations, changing the colour and pictures, without changing the typographies nor the design. You can see on our web www.transrutas.com the covers 2009-2010 and noted that all are the same design, but it changes the colour and pictures (depending on destination). This is what we want also to this year, but totally changing the design
- The back cover also have to have all the same design. We want to see it come reflected the rest of brochures that we have in the market. F.e., if we are doing the cover of the Mxico y Centroamrica brochure, it should appear the remaining brochures (Estados Unidos y Canad (2), Europa (3), frica, Asia y Oceana (4), Turqua (5), Sudamrica (6), Patagonia (7), Marruecos, Tnes, Libia, Egipto y Oriente Medio (8) y Autocar (9)). Id attached a model of a back cover of last year that we do not have on the web to see what I mean.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our customers are varied, both families and individual, tend to be of Spanish nationality and whose objective is to carry out their long-awaited summer holidays...
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
All texts have to be in Spanish.
- The text that should appear in the cover should be as follows: the destination (p.e Mxico y Centroamrica*), our logo (Transrutas), the validity of the product (Mayo 2010-Mayo 2011) and the web of our company (www.transrutas.com).
*with a subtitle: Guatemala, Belice, Honduras, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua y Panam.
- The text that should appear on the back cover should be the following: Nuestros destinos (literally), company logo (Transrutas), logo Iata and the web site (www.transrutas.com).
- Transrutas colour logo is: pantone reflex blue, but doesnt matter if you need change this colour to design covers (black, white or another colour you need for composition).
- We need that the work is opened, that we it could modify texts if it was necessary and that includes pictures and necessary typographies.
We think that will better you offer first the main proposal (1 cover and back cover) and after we tried the winner, make the different changes for the other 8 covers.
Important: Our total award includes the design of the first front and back covers, plus the 8 changes of the same.
No Files Added