LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Nightingale-Conant is the world's largest publisher of personal and spiritual growth audio programs. We have been in business for over 50 years and have published many top speakers/authors such as: Tony Robbins, Wayne Dyer, Marianne Williamson, Robert Kiyosaki, Brian Tracy, Larry Winget, Deepak Chopra, Gregg Braden, Sylvia Browne, and Ric Edelman. We publish high-end programs in the price range between $39.95 and $299.95. Our website is www.nightingale.com
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a creative cover design for our Goal Setting Guide This is a 24 page report that will be offered on our website, email and TV campaigns to generate new inquiries/leads.
The title may change, so this a working title:
Main Title: Goal Setting Guide
Subtitle: The 7-Step Process to Defining & Achieving Your Personal Goals.
Offered by: Nightingale-Conant
World Leader in Personal and Business Development
Size: 8-1/2 x 11
Heres the introduction copy in the guide to give you an idea of its value and content:
Welcome to this Personal Goal-Setting Template, which has been exclusively devised to help you achieve the success you desire. In this report youll find everything you need to define your goals in five key areas of your life health, relationships, business, finance, and spirit. Then, using a seven-step process on the sheets youll find at the end of this report, youll be guided to the achievement of your goals with laser-beam focus.
Why is goal setting so important?
In the often-quoted study undertaken by Harvard University in 1979, graduates were asked how many of them had written goals with action plans for their achievement.
3 percent had clearly defined written goals.
13 percent had unwritten goals.
84 percent had no goals in any shape or form.
The 1989 follow-up study of those same Harvard students revealed that over a 10-year period the three 3 percent who had written personal goals were 10 times more successful than the other 97 percent who had not.
Whatever your background, education, or level of ability, the power of personal goal setting is clear.
As the Harvard study proved, the ability to set goals and to make plans for their accomplishment is the Master Skill of success.With this single skill, you can outstrip virtually every other person you ever meet. A person with clear written goals, who works on them every day, will run circles around a genius who is unsure and uncertain about what he or she really wants.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
*60% male; 40% female.
*Success oriented consumers who are professional and business people. Looking to improve their business and personal lives.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The title must be easy to read
The cover will be used to promote the guide and will be displayed (in reduced form) on webpages, TV, etc. So the design should be attractive when being viewed as a reduced image.
Keep in mind that the title will change.
No Files Added