Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
General Patent Corporation
What do you do?
Enforce and license patents for inventors, businesses, universities and other patent owners. Also broker patents and provide intellectual property consulting services.
How many pages of print design do you need?
3: Cover, inside page and back cover
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
Standard 8-1/2 x 11 format
What is your industry?
Inventors, business owners and executives, university executives, patent attorneys
Describe the target audience for your print design
Typically professional people in business, engineering, manufacturing or the sciences.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. Professional, established company
2. Knows patents and patent enforcement
3. Will get results for the patent owner
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Use colors from our logo (blue and gold)
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
Colors not compatible or complementary to our corporate colors
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Our thinking is to create a collage in print to complement the collage at our website.
How will you use the print design?
Corporate brochure that will be send to prospective clients.
What content must be included in the print design?
Logo, company name (General Patent Corporation)and tag line (We create wealth from your wealth of ideas.)
No Files Added