LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a startup company that will sell ads to local businesses. The ads will be "take-one" offers that are housed in a dispenser on top of gas pumps. The idea is that the customer will be pumping gas and see coupons for:
1. $9.99 oil change at a shop just around the corner
2. Free drink with purchase of a sandwich at a local sub shop
3. Free bottle of engine gunk remover after rebate at local auto supply store
4. $25 OFF application fee to a local community college
5. Etc... You get the idea...
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a coupon promoting our own advertising service. It will be housed in the same pump-top dispenser as the coupons mentioned above. When we have unsold ad spots, we will include this coupon to make local business owners aware of our local advertising service.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Local business owners within 10 miles of the gas station where they see our ad.
We want them to think: "I'm looking at this ad right now... A lot of people see these ads... This would be a great way to reach potential customers for my business . I'm going to take this coupon and find out more about this advertising service."
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
The Netflix coupon at: http://www.fanfaremedia.com/rtn/whysuper...
I've also uploaded a number of other graphics to give you ideas.
I like white text on red backgrounds. I like a red that looks like the red you see on Netflix envelopes when you get them in the mail. It's a bright, vibrant red that catches the eye.
I'm willing to pay an upcharge to the printer for heavy ink, so please feel free to use as much color as you want on this coupon.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1. We already have a logo design, but it might have a few aesthetic flaws you'll need to correct. Feel free to play with the colors of the logo. Let me know if I need to upload it in a different format.
FORMAT ANY TEXT ON THE COUPON IN ANY WAY YOU SEE FIT TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD!
2. Front Side of Coupon Must Include:
A. Logo with tagline "Fill Up On Savings" underneath it
B. Text: THIS COULD BE YOUR AD! (This should be the MOST prominent text on front side.)
C. A dashed-line area (coupon) that reads:
ONE MONTH FREE
To Advertise Your Business
Or Call: 1-877-ValuPump
D. Text: See How It Works! with a graphic showing them to turn over to back side
E. Text: One month free out of twelve month 25 fueling position package with this
coupon. All pricing based on current ValuPump rate schedule. No other discounts or
coupons apply. New clients only. Not valid on prior purchases. (Small print!)
-Front side can utilize up to 4 colors
-I like white on red (see "we like these designs")
3. Back side of coupons
-only one color
-It should look something like "How It Works" at:
-The ideas for graphics below are only ideas. Feel free to include something else if you think you have a better idea.
Text: How ValuPump Works
1. Coupons are placed at gas stations you choose
(Graphic representing their location and 3 surrounding gas stations.)
2. More than 10,000 people see your coupon at each station in a month's time*
(Graphic of someone pumping gas, with head looking at the pump.)
3. We report how many coupons are taken each month
(Use your imagination for a graphic.)
4. You count the coupons that are redeemed to make sure it's working
(Use your imagination for a graphic.)
5. Your new customers become loyal patrons! (Use your imagination for graphic)
SMALL PRINT: *Average gas station pumps 108,733 gallons per month according to the National Association of Convenience Stores. This example assumes average fill-up of 10 gallons. ValuPump does not guarantee a certain number of people will pump gas at any particular station.
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED WORD DOC FOR SPECS FROM PRINTER.
No Files Added