Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Corporate Sales Training
How many pages of print design do you need?
3 (Cover, Introduction, Exercise)
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
8.5 x 11 inch
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
Describe the target audience for your print design
Sales professionals of all levels from VP all the way down to the reps themselves.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
Ease of use, sharp look, effective tool
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Simple, clean lines, not busy
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Clean lines, not too crowded, effective
How will you use the print design?
This is to be used as a tool for Sales Managers to help them run effective sales meetings with their teams.
What content must be included in the print design?
We'll take care of the content. We're looking for the skin/shell to add the content to.
This is a library of 101 Morning Meetings that will each follow the same look and feel.
There are 3 "parts" to each Morning Meeting:
1. A Cover with the Title
2. An Introduction of what the exercise is designed to do as well as tools needed.
3. The actual exercise pages, 1 for Managers with instructions on leading the meeting and 1 for the reps to complete the exercise.
The first 2 have more of a "marketing" look and feel, while the 3rd is more of a "tool" so it can be a simpler design. Current style is attached to this print order.
No Files Added