Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Online Reputation Management for Fortune 500 companies
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
A4 standard full color high resolution
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
Describe the target audience for your print design
Hedge Fund Managers, Financial Services companies and high-end PR firms. Fortune 500 companies
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1) Data-driven intelligence - We use a strategic and technological approach to improving what searchers see when they google your (brand) name
2) Effective - Our clients are truly happy with our work. We get them out of a crisis. Many clients have been with us for more than 2 years
3) Discreet - we never reveal who we work for or with.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
softish eggshell white background and the use of our logo colors including:
PANTONE solid coated numbers for the five blocks logo
PANTONE solid coated
Pocess Blue C
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
any other colors besides those mentioned above
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
Both as a leave-behind for potential customers a partners who we meet with AND as a pdf that can be emailed to help generate interest in our services and technology.
What content must be included in the print design?
The Five Blocks logo in high res
Please include a list of all the fonts that you have used. thanks!
No Files Added