Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Cool Earth Contracting and Coating
What do you do?
We are a contracting and coating company that does roof coatings using green technology. We do polyurethane foam on a flat roof with a reflective coating or we apply a reflective coating on a metal roof or we do an epoxy coating on concrete and garage floors. Austin Texas provides rebates for building owners applying reflective coatings to their buildings. We work directly with Austin Energy to get the owner a rebate. Our products buildings energy bills and are "green" and help in the fight against climate change.
How many pages of print design do you need?
We are doing a trade show booth. I need one big banner or four separate banners.
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
Either one banner 7.5 feet tall and 9 feet wide, or four separate banners 7.5 feet tall and 27 inches wide.
What is your industry?
We are a coating company, specializing in epoxy and polyurethane foam
Describe the target audience for your print design
Commercial Building owners, property managers, apartment and condominium complexes
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. Our products save building owners lot's of money in energy savings and in government rebates
2. Our products restore metal and flat roofs instead of traditional replacement, and our epoxy coated concrete floors are very attractive and protect the floor..
3. Our products are "green" and help in the fight against climate change.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
See website and attached brochures and logos
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
blue and green
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Progressive, cutting edge, and "green" (environmentally sensitive) products
How will you use the print design?
This is for a trade show booth. Please make it a photoshop file 72 DPI. Also a PDF file but it must be 72 DPI and also already in the size you need example. if you go with the 10x9 well I need the PDF to be in a 10x9 size image. or the four seperate images need to be in a 90"x27"
What content must be included in the print design?
The attached logo and the attached "Attention" banner about Austin building code. The fact that our products are rebated. Feel free to use any information on my website www.coolearthcontracting.com or any of the information that I have attached. I have attached our tri-folds and post cards feel free to use anyting
No Files Added