Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Chicago, IL area high school (approx. 4000 students) is hosting a benefit called: Mix Tape, Volume I -- a sampler evening where various writers, artists, singers, etc. will perform. Proceeds will benefit the National 826, which is a family of seven nonprofit organizations dedicated to helping students, ages 6-18, with expository and creative writing.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a poster design (11 x 17) that is hip and young, appealing to artsy and literary teens (and like- minded people in the community), as well as the artists who give their time to spend the day with us. NOTHING gimmicky or hokey/cheesy (no "Reading is "FUNdamental" type stuff, please:).
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Benefit participants include: The Handsome Family (singer/songwriters), Davy Rothbart (writer, poet, Founder of Found Magazine), Jeffrey Brown (graphic artist), Morgan McDermott (short story writer), Melissa Isaacson (journalist), Regie Gibson (slam poet). Basically, we want a design that is edgy and realistic, applealing to artisitc/creative types and teens.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Black and white or saturated color photography, as well as mixed media, make us happy.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We MUST have the following things or phrases in the design:
1) include all artists names (see above)
2) the following phrase: Brought to you by The New Trier Educational Foundation in association with the English Department
3) the event: 6th Annual Literary Festival
4) The date: November 5th, 2009, 7:30-9:00 pm
5) The place: New Trier Township High School, Northfield Campus, Cornog Auditorium, 7 Happ Road, Northfield IL
6) price: 10$ suggested donation, proceeds benefit 826 National
7) New Trier High School logo (enclosed)
No Files Added