Forest Carbon Works
What do you do?
We develop forest carbon offset projects for the California cap-and-trade market, specializing in providing access to the market for smaller landowners and land trusts.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
1. Graphic for display: 104"w x 92.5"h, see graphic template
2. Graphic for "tree": 48"w x 92"h, graphic will be rolled into 8 foot tall cylinder, appearing as a tree trunk
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
Landowners and land trusts that own forestland and are looking to earn revenue on their forest beyond timber harvests. Forest owners that are interested in generating income through forest conservation.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. We help landowners conserve their forests
2. We are technical experts in the field with a strong reputation
3. We are the first and only organization to innovate a solution that provides market access to small landowners and land trusts
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
See our website for our online branding: http://bit.ly/fcw_home
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
No strong preference.
Our logo colors are blue (#618A94), green (#B8C060), and gray (#474F58).
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
Display will be used as backdrop for our booth at conventions (see http://bit.ly/1CvATLL). It could also be used as a backdrop for workshops or speaking events. The "tree" will also be displayed in our booth at conventions.
What content must be included in the print design?
Logo should be displayed prominently on display. Small logo should also be displayed at height of 4.5 feet on "tree".
No Files Added